Stormtroopers

A long time ago.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Light sabers

In a galaxy far, far away.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Yoda

DO or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Darth Vader

No, I'm your father.

Villains

You don't know the power of the dark side.

The Force Awakens

#AwakenYourForce

X-Wing Fighter

Long live the Rebel Alliance.

December 20, 2011

My first blog award

So finally someone finally decided to give me a blog award! :-) It's about time.I was beginning to think I am such a crappy writer that people don't even consider my blog worth a look-see.
Thanks Nikhil Podder.I owe you one.*Hugs*

And here is my award:-
Photobucket
Let me tell you something about this dude called Nikiller who gave me this award. He is young.He is sharp.He is funny.An avid HP fan.And he has an opinion on a lot of things.Most of which will make you laugh your heart out.So go ahead......have a look see at this blog....:-) You won't regret it.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid boy! I had awarded you. http://staryeyedandscreeming.blogspot.com/2011/11/awards-d.html
    Dont tell me you missed it :s

    Congrats on the 2nd award :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congraaatulations :D And yes, will surely check his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first one, Rahul! I recall how special my first was to me! Hope this is the start of many more to follow :)

    P.S. ~ Oops, just saw Phil0's comment lol! Congrats on BOTH awards :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!
    awwww this feels so good :D
    imagine after all of the age-groups start to read you might just get one in real :D *ah dreamy eyes, thinking bout happy times :D*

    Congratulations again you!!! well done!!! *pats on the back and the gives a huge hug!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Everyone :-) Thanks so much to all of you!!!:-) Get ready to be hit with more awesomeness as time goes on...:-) He he...At least I will try that way....

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS =D
    Also I like the new layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All my pleasure :) Didn't give it to you for nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Its an award well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oye Award Winner.. When is your next post coming up?? Gimme something to do this New year time man!!

    ReplyDelete