Stormtroopers

A long time ago.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Light sabers

In a galaxy far, far away.

Site best seen in Chrome and Firefox.

Yoda

DO or DO NOT. There is no TRY.

Darth Vader

No, I'm your father.

Villains

You don't know the power of the dark side.

The Force Awakens

#AwakenYourForce

X-Wing Fighter

Long live the Rebel Alliance.

March 13, 2012

Wishes..

There was once a girl,
Her name was Philo.
She was a fine pearl,
All pleasant and mellow.
Delightfully naughty,
And smoothly nice.
Not a tiny bit haughty,
A precious friend,a prize.
I wish her good fortune,
Exams being near and close-
She studies from morn to noon.
So I think,so I suppose.
Best of luck,dear friend,
I kept my promise,my word,
A poem of wishes I did send,
Tho' it may sound absurd!!!! :-D

P.S.Best of luck to any candidate slogging his/her ass off for any exam whatsoever...:-D It's exam season after all!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Taken personally :)
    Beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem reminds me of my nursery rhymes :D Well written...there are hardly anymore poems which rhyme and sre be good at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet.. Phillo will definitely love it Rahul.. Well, I hope her exams get over soon.. We all as well as Blogers world is missing her :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this for Philo the blogger?
    CUUUUUUUUUUTE and not at all absurd!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Swarnali Thanks
    @Saumya Welcome...:-)
    @Never Ending Thanks..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, she won't be able to concentrate on studies after reading this since these words will be all that occupy her mind!! :)

    Simple and nice rhymes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. its real sweet, :)
    like hearing a child up on a stage.

    Best wishes to all for the exams. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea man, exams over. It went good (thank god I could ignore blogging for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Rahul :) This was lovely. You're awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete